Welcome to the forum! Here's our roadmap for the next months:
- Our WEBSHOP has been launched a few weeks ago.
- It has been introduced along with the release of a freeware tool for developers, the
CUSTOM SCENERY CONFIGURATOR . It can be used for non-commercial projects and allows simple control of scenery files via XML editing. This makes it possible for everyone to switch seasons or provide certain levels and density of detail.
- The shop provides high quality 3D MODELS which can be used in scenery projects, rendering, architectural visualization etc.
- Back to our roots - the next scenery will be TWENTYNINE PALMS AIRPORT. A beautiful airport located in a desert, close to major hubs such as Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Palm Springs.
- Right after that we will start working on SAMOS which will be completed over the winter. We expect an early spring release.
- Afterwards we will take care of our very successful add-ons SKIATHOS and MYKONOS. They will get a complete overhaul. Skiathos gets an additional apron according to our greek contact Kyprianos Biris. We'll include that and much more. Also expect Prepar 3D v2.4 (or even v3?) compatibility.
- We're also proud to introduce our new SCENERY MANAGER. You'll be able to control all our sceneries with one tool, just a tab-switch away. That tool will also provide a build-in updater.